Welcome to the base of exemplary projects financed from the Regional Operational Programme for the Pomorskie Voivodeship for 2014-2020!
The base includes representative projects in each and every area of support of the Regional Programme, which may constitute good practices for execution of similar investments in the future.
To benefit from the base, first choose the area (i.e. so-called Priority axis of the Regional Operational Programme for the Pomorskie Voivodeship (ROP PV) from which you want to get to know exemplary projects. If you do not know what is hidden under the names of the Axis, click on the "See a description" button and read a short description of support that is executed in a given Priority Axis of the ROP PV 2014-2020.
Priority Axis 11
The aim of the support within the Axis is to protect nature resources through anti-flood protection of the region, effective management of municipal waste, putting water and sewage management in order and protection of biological diversity.
We have invested in:
- construction or reconstruction of small retention devices and water collection, discharge and treatment systems,
- creation and extension of systems aimed at informing about, warning against and responding to natural hazards,
- purchase and modernization of specialist equipment of rescue service units,
- creation and development of points for selective collection of municipal waste,
- extension of regional installations for processing of municipal waste,
- construction of installations for waste recovery or recycling,
- construction and extension of installations for management of waste subject to biodegradation along with systems for selective collection of bio-waste,
- construction, extension of collective sewage system networks and sewage treatment plants,
- reconstruction of water supply system equipment,
- creation and extension of systems for monitoring and assessing quality of waters,
- construction, extension of infrastructure for management of sewage sludge,
- comprehensive projects within the scope of protection of species and habitat diversity as well as protected areas,
- comprehensive projects aimed at protecting waters,
- creation or modernization of green areas, public parks in towns and cities,
- preparation and implementation of nature protection plans,
- creation of ecological education centres,
- information campaigns pertaining to ecological education.
To go to the list of projects of the Priority Axis 11 The environment, click on the name of the Axis or the icon.